This extremely well maintained Warwick 36 has been setup to sail the South Pacific and beyond with a Nautical Mile Range of 2,500.
Just some of the key items included in the extensive inventory list include;
- 2,500 Nautical Mile Range
- Desalinator producing 80 Litres per hour
- Main Engine 110hp Yanmar Diesel, with an Aux 30hp Yanmar
- Fuel Tanks 2500 Litres
- Fuel Consumption 8 Litres p/h at Cruising Revs 2400rpm
- Built to cat 1 Survey NZ 1992
- 8ft Aluminium Dinghy on Chocks with Cover, 8hp O/B
- Drop down Stabilizers
- Front Windows 10mm Safety Glass
- Side Windows Sliding in Saloon
- Storm Shutters 12mm Marine Ply for all windows
- Accommodation for 5
- Navico Auto Pilot Controls Interfaced with GPS
- Hummingbird Wide 128 Depth Sounder
- Port Side Large Fridge and Freezer Both Top Loading Compressor
- 2 Burner Gas Stove Oven and Grill
- 4 KVA Kohler 240volt Generator with remote start
There really is so much more this boat has onboard. Contact us for a full inventory list.
Call now for more information. Inspection strictly by appointment only.
Please confirm the location of this vessel with us prior to viewing.
There is currently no video for this vessel.
At Melbourne Boat Sales we pride ourselves on providing the right advice to buyers by assisting them to choose quality vessels that really work for their individual and family requirements.
*While every precaution has been taken to verify this information, the details and images supplied are to be used as a guide only. Melbourne Boat Sales do not guarantee the accuracy of these details.