MUST BE SOLD. JUST SERVICED, ANTIFOULED AND POLISHED.
This Sea Ray 375 Sedan Bridge has been designed with extended voyages in mind. With features including outstanding sea-keeping abilities, an open and airy saloon, 2 cabin layout, generous bridge seating and extended swim platform this vessel makes a great entertainer.
Powered by Twin Cummins QSB 380hp Diesel engines with Smart Craft. Bow & Stern Thrusters and electronics including near new Raymarine Touch Screen Sounder/GPS, new Auto Pilot, Reverse Camera on screen.
Accommodation for 6 with Forward Double, Aft Twin Singles that convert to a Double and Convertible Dinette. Good sized galley with fridge/freezer, microwave, stove. Air Conditioning & Heating.
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Extended Swim Platform
- SS Stern Rail with Snap Davits
- Molded Stairs to Bridge
- Galley and Cockpit Fridge
- Enclosed Bridge Clears
- Twin Cummins QSB 380hp with Smart Craft
- New VHF Radio with AIS
- New Auto Pilot
- New Battery Charger
- Near new Raymarine Touch Screen Sounder GPS
- Reverse Camera on Screen
- New No. 7 Sarca Anchor with 60m New Chain
- Newport Tender with 4stroke 4HP Mercury Engine
- SS Stern Rail with Sovereign BBQ
- Bathroom with Separate Shower Stall
- Forward Double with TV DVD
- Aft Twin Single Bunks that convert to Double
- Air Conditioning and Heating
Call now for more information. Inspection strictly by appointment only.
Please confirm the location of this vessel with us prior to viewing.
There is currently no video for this vessel.
At Melbourne Boat Sales we pride ourselves on providing the right advice to buyers by assisting them to choose quality vessels that really work for their individual and family requirements.
*While every precaution has been taken to verify this information, the details and images supplied are to be used as a guide only. Melbourne Boat Sales do not guarantee the accuracy of these details.