This Fairway 36 Flybridge has been extremely well maintained and is ready to be enjoyed.
Lovingly cared for by her current owner, the exceptional condition of this Fairway 36 is sure to impress.
Powered by Perkins Turbo Charged Diesel Engine with Bow Thruster controls at both helms for easy docking. The cabin helm has upgraded Raymarine electronics. A timber steering wheel suits the look of the boat very nicely, along with an array of classic nautical apparatus at the helm. Also onboard is a 6Kva Generator with 240 Volt outlets throughout the boat.
Accommodation for 4 with 2 Double Cabins. Well equipped galley with fridge/freezer, microwave and ample bench space. Large dining area with wrap around seating.
Versatile cockpit that's ideal for entertaining or fishing, with an open layout, foldout table and Eutectic fridge/freezer.
The spacious flybridge has ample seating and helm with great visibility. To complete, the boat also comes with a Tender with Mercury Outboard and Davit Crane on the Flybridge.
- Extremely Well Maintained
- Eutectic fridge and freezer in cockpit
- Recent Service and Anti-Foul
- Accommodation for 4 with 2 Double Beds
- Tender with Mercury outboard and Davit Crane on Flybridge
- Upgraded electronics, Raymarine ES97 Hybrid Multi-touch GPS/chart plotter/Depth sounder, Autopilot and VHF radio
- JVC sound system
- Seawasp 6Kva Genset
- Fridge/Freezer, and Microwave in galley
- Nothing more to do on this boat, just turn the keys and go
Call for more information. Inspection strictly by appointment only.
Please confirm the location of this vessel with us prior to viewing.
At Melbourne Boat Sales we pride ourselves on providing the right advice to buyers by assisting them to choose quality vessels that really work for their individual and family requirements.
*While every precaution has been taken to verify this information, the details and images supplied are to be used as a guide only. Melbourne Boat Sales do not guarantee the accuracy of these details.