In current 1D & 2B Commercial Survey, Quest III is an Aluminum custom built by Cordite Engineering and Rickard-Bell designed. Launched in 2012 in current survey 2B (10pax + Crew) and 1D (48pax + Crew).
Constructed from marine grade Aluminum with an 8mm hull and a 6mm super structure. Quest III is powered by twin Cummins Diesels which have been de-rated from 400hp to 350hp. It has 3 Generators on board including a Cummins 35kva, Paguro 8.5kva and a 4.5kva cruising generator linked to the starboard engine. Speeds 14 knots sprint, 10-12 knots cruise, consumption approx. 80 Litres at cruise.
Many features onboard including;
- Current 1D Survey (48pax)
- Current 2B Survey (10pax)
- Twin Cummins NT855 Diesels with Keel Cooling System
- Bow Thruster
- 3 Generators
- Electronics including Auto Pilot, Depth Sounder, GPS Plotters, Simrad Screens
- Rudder indicator, EPIRB, viewing camera's
- Water Maker
- Flow Scan Fuel management system
- Additional starboard berthing controls
- 2 x 10 Man Life Rafts
- Sky Lounge with Indoor/Outdoor area
- Miele Washer and Dryer
- Bosch Microwave, Bosch Induction cooktop and fan forced oven
- Multiple fridges & Drink Fridges
- Sleeping 14 in a six cabin layout including crew quarters
- Satellite TV, Sonos Smart Wireless HiFi System, TV & Sound System with dome tracking system
Whether you're looking for an income producing vessel ready to work, a company boat, or a private motor yacht, the choice is yours.
Call now for more information. Inspection strictly by appointment only.
Please confirm the location of this vessel with us prior to viewing.
There is currently no video for this vessel.
At Melbourne Boat Sales we pride ourselves on providing the right advice to buyers by assisting them to choose quality vessels that really work for their individual and family requirements.
*While every precaution has been taken to verify this information, the details and images supplied are to be used as a guide only. Melbourne Boat Sales do not guarantee the accuracy of these details.