Here's your chance to secure a NEW Absolute 50 FLY - Arriving in Australia, December 2021. This is the only one available for the next 30 months.
The award winning Absolute 50 Fly is winning accolades worldwide including European Power Boat of the Year 2017 and Asia Boating Awards Best Flybridge Yacht 2017.
The Absolute 50 Fly implements concepts and solutions typical of bigger luxury motor yachts.
The IPS-600 systems provide best performances, low consumption, silent movement and absence of vibration.
Yesterday, comfort was only a word: today it has found its tangible expression in a space designed for seven guests. Indoor space's liveability is easier thanks to the sliding doors, the rounded edges of the furniture's finishes, the king sizes of the beds and the ease of the floors, almost without steps and differences in height. The night area includes three cabins for a total of six guests. Moreover, the fourth aft cabin can host both an expert sailor and a guest.
The living area offers a continuous sea landscape view and it is separated from the galley thanks to an electrical sliding glass. From a structural stairway, you can have access to the fly area that hosts a main sofa with dining room table, a side sofa and a sunbathing with three single reclining backrests. In addition, the wet bar includes sink, BBQ grill, icemaker and fridge.
- Volvo Penta Engines 2 x D6- IPS650
- White Hull
- Black Antifouling
- 17,5 kw Onan Generator
- Lighting Kit- Courtesy Lights Along the Floor on Deck and Flybridge, White Aft Underwater Lights x 2, Decorative Lights for Mirrors and Bedframe, Mooring Lights x 2.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Lifting Capacity of 400kg, with Solid Teak Covered Floor and Ladder Descent and Ascent to Platform
- Inverter 2500KW (230V- 50HZ)
- Starboard Side Walkway Access from the Piloting Place, via Manual Door.
- Dishwasher (50/60HZ)
- Wine Cooler in the Salon 50/60HZ
- Pearl Grey Coverings for Wet Bar, Sunpad and Table on the Flybridge and Cockpit Sofa and Cushions
- Digital Terrestrial TV Antenna with TV Antenna Connection Cables, Satellite Wiring and HDMI Connection Cables
- Chain Counter on the Flybridge and Hall Dashboards
- GPS Chartplotter 12´´ Displays x 3- 1 in Flybridge and 2 in the Hall
- TV Lift Mechanism in the Hall
- Cockpit Teak Table with Pearl Grey Colour Cover
- Aftward Finishing on the side deck windows in Black Gelcoat Painting
- Bow Sundeck in Ecru-Colour Quick Drainage Foam with Reclining Backrests, with Pearl Grey Cushions and Sofa Covers
- Double Sliding Leather Captain Seat with Bolster Cushion
- Mediterranean Air Conditioning 48.000 BTU Hz with Split Units, Shore Socket and Cable
- BBQ and Sink in Aft Platform Storage
- Fourth Aft Cabin Equipped with Bed, Furniture in Oak, Wardrobe, Opening Porthole, Wide Window with Blinds, HPL Floor, Toilette with WC, Sink, Independent Access from Platform and Open Door Alarm on Dashboard
- HardTop with Sliding Hatch and LED Strips Lighting
- Radio Stereo Fusion with Optical Digital Input for Connecting the Radio to the TV, Connected to Four Loudspeakers and Subwoofer in the Salon
- Internal Leather Sofas in Dove Grey Colour
There is currently no video for this vessel.
At Melbourne Boat Sales we pride ourselves on providing the right advice to buyers by assisting them to choose quality vessels that really work for their individual and family requirements.
*While every precaution has been taken to verify this information, the details and images supplied are to be used as a guide only. Melbourne Boat Sales do not guarantee the accuracy of these details.